The advantages of working with experts
Very few staffing firms have what it takes to consistently and reliably fill positions in skilled trades. AllStaff specializes in bringing precisely qualified talent into manufacturing, OEM, engineering, distribution and other skilled industrial roles. Our recruiting experts understand the work, the training, the seasons and cycles of industry, and the impact that the right employee can have on your shop and your productivity.
Employees at every skill level for every machine and tool
Every workplace has production goals and the equipment to get there. AllStaff matches screened and qualified candidates to jobs at every level, every capability, and every machine and tool, including:
- CNC Operator
- CNC Programmer
- Metal Former
- Precision Job Shop Worker
- Manual Lathe Operator
- Milling Machinists
- Laser Cutting Machinists
- Maintenance Mechanic
- Maintenance Technicians
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- Skilled Industrial Managers, Foremen and Supervisors
Whether you’re looking to fill temporary, contract, seasonal, contract-to-hire, or direct hire skilled trades jobs, AllStaff can source and place employees from a deep pool of talent and extended network of candidates and resources throughout Illinois and Wisconsin. We use best-in-class methods for recruiting, screening, testing, and helping our clients to retain top talent.
The expert advantage
Clients who work with AllStaff have access to significant benefits compared to those with other staffing companies. We offer:
- Experienced industrial recruiters with demonstrated ability to find and place skilled trades staff.
- Flexible solutions, including the ability to fill last-minute staffing needs as well as helping our clients to create strategic staffing plans that drive productivity and reduce labor costs.
- We have screening tools available that include criminal background checks, domestic degree checks, and relevant certification checks.